Motorbike Rev - Up and Down

softwarez

Hi,

Bike is a Suzuki GSX 750 F.

The problem is that the bike will rev up and down... It used to Idle at about 1k RPM or 1.5k I forget :P but now it jumps from 1.5 to 2.3ish when idle. The bike also does this while riding (I can feel the slight jerky'ness).

Anyway, any ideas what this could be? Carb troubles? would seafoam be a good option to try? I really dont know! Thanks :)

The choke lever goes all the way back, how can I check if it is getting stuck?

Also, how do I balance the carbs?

Never touched the carbs on this bike before.. and the only carbs I ever cleaned was a 125 and that was not messing with floats or the screws etc.

Cheers.

Not 100% certain, i think you'll have to follow the choke cable to see if its moving freely

to balance the carbs you'll have to connect em up to some dials in fiddle with the screws so they are all in sync, haynes or online guide will tell you and its not too hard from what i hear :thumb: