Wheres all the rideouts?

Hey guys n girls... Wondered if anyone is out next weekend at any point? Seems to be the same old same old every year at this time, everyone elses rideouts across the country are still happening, but us midlanders never seem to arrange much :shock: come on peeps, lets get somethin happening! :mrgreen:

Proper MIDlands. None of this Lincs garble, way too far away.

But If it's 125 learner friendly I'd be up for it. YZF 125, so by no means slow and have been riding a while so quite confident. Just can't do the whole 'Motorway' thing. Not that you should even go near one on a good rideout. :D

Proper MIDlands. None of this Lincs garble, way too far away.

But If it's 125 learner friendly I'd be up for it. YZF 125, so by no means slow and have been riding a while so quite confident. Just can't do the whole 'Motorway' thing. Not that you should even go near one on a good rideout. :D

Don't knock it, we may start in Lincs but ride everywhere, anything upto 550miles in a day is typical on a longer rideout :D

We have a YZF 125 rider that joins us and he can keep up with the best so no worries there :D

I'm off on a solo ride later today... will put a link up and anyone who wants to tag along can... I'm doing one of RiDE magazines "track days" on public roads... they had a feature a while back.

I tend to have limited time these days so they're always last minute jobs and are often "spirited" rides lol

Excellent ride... Got back at 2pm in the end... three good roads to remember... A425 Daventry(ish) to Southam, A423 Southam to Coventry and A391 Banbury to Daventry... now all u Midlanders stop complaining and get riding!

Excellent ride... Got back at 2pm in the end... three good roads to remember... A425 Daventry(ish) to Southam, A423 Southam to Coventry and A391 Banbury to Daventry... now all u Midlanders stop complaining and get riding!

That google link, is it a fast ride? Im all up for a good hoon/fast ride but il scared of cameras and cops, you see any? :lol:

i still have my local route though, think ive only ever seen like one cop on it 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay mate.

Google link I think was for the whole route, one way, but does include the roads mentioned. No cops that I can remember, but parts of the A5 down towards Towcester can have some (thats a boring road anyway).

The A425 etc. I raved about had no cops and no cameras I can remember... you can get some serious corner speeds there, with wide open roads so reasonably safe!

I'm off out tomorrow, leaving around 9.30 and I need to be back by 5pm... haven't ridden for nearly two weeks (got back from holiday today) so need a blast... just trying to decide where but it'll probably be mid/south wales and around worcester on way home

Sorry for delay mate.

Google link I think was for the whole route, one way, but does include the roads mentioned. No cops that I can remember, but parts of the A5 down towards Towcester can have some (thats a boring road anyway).

The A425 etc. I raved about had no cops and no cameras I can remember... you can get some serious corner speeds there, with wide open roads so reasonably safe!

I'm off out tomorrow, leaving around 9.30 and I need to be back by 5pm... haven't ridden for nearly two weeks (got back from holiday today) so need a blast... just trying to decide where but it'll probably be mid/south wales and around worcester on way home

Awesome :)

EDIT: gah my bad i replyed too late lol