front wheel wiggle

Jay

hey all just wonderin if you can help me out here.

I have a company scooter were i work and before i got here it has been battered around abit, even got driven up a set of stairs.

and now the front wheel has what if it had one a tank slappin movement on the handle bars. I was just wonderin if anyone could tell any ideas for it and how to fix it? just i'm stumped

cheers,

Jay

Do you mean it's constantly trying to do a tank slapper?

If so check the front tyre is in good condition, no bulges and correct pressure etc

It could also be that the frame is bent/the tyres aren't aligned correctly, there is a guide on here on how to check this yourself but it's a lot easier to get a garage to do it with lasers.

i dont have the gs any more got a er6f instead. :D

i would just hand it back put part of my job is fleet maintance.... i am failin at the minute :oops: , its a job for sunday now, although it does prove for interestin riding until then