Base layers

you must live in the middle of nowhere?!? :)

:) they closed it down around our way, i have to travel into Wigan to the nearest JJB, they don't even have one on Manchester anymore..

Nice price though, hope they keep me warm, dohh just thought about the leggings....

BB

you must live in the middle of nowhere?!? :)

:) they closed it down around our way, i have to travel into Wigan to the nearest JJB, they don't even have one on Manchester anymore..

Nice price though, hope they keep me warm, dohh just thought about the leggings....

BB

i'm happy with it so far... fits like a second skin, no room for any cold air to get in :D

haven't had to buy any leggings, as i already own quite few pairs. I'm hoping they work just as well on the bike as they do when i'm out running during the winter.

I am not sure I would want people to hear I was wearing Kangaroo Poo... :) Hehehe

:yawn: well depends on whether your going to discuss your long johns.. I normally wear RonHills/Tracksters from my X-Country days, and MandM probably have other brands... also makes getting your gear on and off easier, as they glide over rather than stick...

I`ve got the Revit Excellerator. Best base layer I`ve had in the 4 years I`ve been riding. Fits like a second skin and so far it`s been cool in the hot weather and hopefully it will be warm in the cooler weather. Pricey, but imo well worth it.