leathers

boots

x1 neck tube

Then the helmet goes on

then the inner gloves

then the outer gloves

Painful but warm :)

BB

Look up Voto jeans, I paid £30 for a pair when draggin where £70+. I got knocked off wearing them and it went as follows:

Schuberth Helmet ruined

Arlen Ness Leather jacket fashionably scuffed

Alpen Stars boots badly marked and damaged

Two ribs cracked, hip badly brusied.

Voto Kevlar jeans un-marked.

Can't recommend them highly enough, if I had the hip protection in I am sure that would have helped as well.

TnT

Jeez, you need to practice, full kit takes me about 5 minutes.

5 mins? Takes me that long to get my thermals on :)

I'm just googling Voto cannot locate a dealer anywhere in the UK nor on Ebay, where is Frankie when you need him!

BB

Yep I think hood are great, and lots of others do so as well..

Even full leathers, with thermal bottoms and hoodie, thermal liners for gloves and neck warmer doesn't take more than 10 mins..

EDIT: When I was knocked off my normal jeans where unmarked, don't that as gospel. Still I love me hood jeans and want moar :lol:

The denim ones are the type of colour you get from M&S annoyingly, from what I read :lol:

I got the black ones, K7.

Mind your going to want a slightly longer leg than normal as it'll ride up when your on the bike, and depending how high you wear your trousers you might get a simon cowl esk thing going on :lol: (I have mine low so it doesn't bother me). But this is nice when on the bike, better back protection and keeps ya warmer :)

EDIT: I dont have the armour..i figure if i want armour i have leathers.. and armour plus wearing all day means probably not so comfortable.

I got the ND4, don't look like M&S jeans but not the best looking. Handier than wearing textiles/leathers though. And yea the armor does add an inch or two around the arse! Might get some black ones to wear to work after winter.

The new draggin jeans look pretty good, not a fan of the old ones with the horizontal seams but the next gen don't have them. Shame they cost £200....