The first Almeria video

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

no dan, my track day is over. only 1 day left so not too bothered. gonna go out with the photographer anyway tomorrow and use his spare cam, went out with him yesterday for a couple of sessions and its quality going where nobody else can.

my bike is currently held together with cable ties and plenty of duct tape, it will ride again im sure wont take to much to get it track worthy again.

im sure i can get it out tomorrow if i wanted but my arm is killing me so gonna give it a miss. iv enjoyed myself had a great laugh and had 3 track days for a good price so all in all im as happy can be after trashing your bike :lol:

on another note, gino rae was out today on the photographers tricked ducati 1098, been told everytime gino saw him he would pop a wheelie or drift round a bend, i dont think anyone would of said bast*rd more than the tog today :lol: i saw him come onto the start finish straight and was proper out of shape, gino stood up on the pegs bike twitching under him, was quality.

oh and the winning moto2 bike from last weekend is in one of the garages, think its going out tomorrow. danny web was out testing a BMW s1000rr as well...

Guest philgale
Any ideas what caused it?

not a scooby mate, had just come off the warmers rubber shown no signs of sliding/giving up. i was gonna change them at dinner anyway so maybe it was the tyre, they still look mint tho. im sticking with i was just too fast, i messed the corner before you as you see so maybe there was some crap on the tyre from that which hadnt cleared i dont know...

its a mystery...

Any ideas what caused it?

not a scooby mate, had just come off the warmers rubber shown no signs of sliding/giving up. i was gonna change them at dinner anyway so maybe it was the tyre, they still look mint tho. im sticking with i was just too fast, i messed the corner before you as you see so maybe there was some crap on the tyre from that which hadnt cleared i dont know...

its a mystery...

It's certainly not obvious. Maybe go back to last years forks, it worked for Stoner. :)

I don't like it when riders go down without knowing what went wrong, especially experienced ones. It makes think how easy it would be for a newb like me to drop it.