Phone Holder

Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you have any kind of Phone Holders attached to your Handlebars?

Reason:

My Phone has built in Sat-Nav which i use all the time on in my Car, I would like to use it on the bike aswell if possible but need someway of securing it to the handlebars

I have one for my iPhone as I use it as a GPS (CoPilot is the app), and i use a waterproof holder i highley recommend that will fit the Galaxy. It is on amazon, costs £18 or so, and is made by UltimateAddOns. Go on youtube and look for my channel on there, my username is CobbZ2007 - I have a video of the holder on there and a brief description. When i get home from work I will send you as link to the item and the video (at work atm!).

I think there the same thing as ive just linked above, Ive just measured my Galaxy S and its actually Bigger than an iPhone :crybaby: so need to source on big enough.

How do you find the holder? im a little worried i wont be able to see the screen clearly with it having the Seethrough material over the top

I think there the same thing as ive just linked above, Ive just measured my Galaxy S and its actually Bigger than an iPhone :crybaby: so need to source on big enough.

How do you find the holder? im a little worried i wont be able to see the screen clearly with it having the Seethrough material over the top

Cobbz told me to get one and I did, It fits a HTC Desire if that helps :P

strangly enough i was looking at these the other day,

http://www.mrbuybits.co.uk/storefrontpr ... =257517459

http://www.buybits.com/product/8168.aspx

However, are you sure that the touch screen will work through plastic and with gloves on? Because some phones like iphones seem to only work if your finger touches it, and doesnt work if you use your nail, so prob wouldnt work with gloves or stylus's etc. Someone told me it was something to do with the heat?

Here is the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMOSxXRI3k8

Yes, it does work with the plastic and even with gloves. Completely waterproof, well recommended.

Edit: I can see you have ordered the same one I have, nice one. Only one little tip, the rubber on the inside of the handlebar clamp wasn't very soft, so it didn't grips the handle bar too well - It stayed in place whilst riding, but you could knock it and it might move a bit sometimes. I used a small stretch of rubber from an old push bike inner tube wrapped around the bar, thinly, and its now perfect. Use it all the time!

Its not necessary, but I cut up an old inner tube to use it as cable tidy stuff xD And just tried it, and it works even better now. Great bit of kit.