*** XMAS PARTY IS LIVE!! ***

xxxxxxNot many people going to this and I get the impression that some people (scod) think its a couples thing! its meant to be an everybody thing isn't it?! I'm happy to share a room with someone 2 cut costs and maybe share transport or whatever so please dont miss out on this it'll be great fun........I'm bringing tequila!!!!! :lol: xxxxxx

i will be there, but am thinking of skipping the meal, dont like eating on a night out, kinda lose room for beer. what bout meeting in the "tap" across the road after the meal. rock city will be noisy so we couldnt chat. good beer to.

O good I wanna skip the meal bit too, fancy the pub while they're all munching? xx

princes why dont you crash at mine, we can get the tram into town and meet them at the pub. then it'll only cost you a few beers.

same goes to others who want to crash, there is plenty of floor space.

Ill be out being as im geting ear ache to go out, but i wont be there for the meal just the pub :) :twisted:

Ill beingthing other half so plus 1 for me. As i can't be trusted to a christmas do on my own.

Possibly might be able to make it if i finish work early enough and on the right day. It depends on how much sleep I get next week aswell I dont want to fall asleep and wake up with no eyebrows or something :cry:

princes why dont you crash at mine, we can get the tram into town and meet them at the pub. then it'll only cost you a few beers.

Sorted hun thank you millions, c you soon and i'll bring ya drink etc( matbe chocs) xxxxxx (got ya mobie so'll ring ya nxt week) xxx

Why not ?

Its one of the few places she hasn't yet :lol:

Why not ?

Its one of the few places she hasn't yet :lol:

You're not funny git face xx

What time are we all meeting where? We are coming for the chinese (hope we're not the only ones) but i need deffo times and places to get sorted. Also need to arrange what time to drop kids off. Also if anyone has any directions to the chinese and where to park it would be appreciated. Thanks. Look forward to meeting those of you i havent already.

Looks like I am gonna have to miss it.

Going in for the op to join my collar bone back together on Thursday. Should only be in hospital for one night. But I dont think I will be up to going out on Saturday. :(

Worse still the surgeon says I wont be able to ride for 3 months. That means I miss another trip to LaManga with the Samsung BSB team to ride a spanish circuit in February!