Ride out 15th May - Ace Cafe then Amersham/Berkhampstead are

UPDATE:

Meeting at the Ace Cafe at 10:30. Leave the ace at 11ish to get to this pub in the afternoon at some point...

http://www.globeinn-leighton-buzzard.co.uk/

Ahve some food, take a few pics then off for some more riding and off home back past the ace if you live that way.

PM me with your MOB number if you if you are coming so we don't leave without you!

Stu

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seeing if people are up for a ride out on the 15th May.

We will meet at the Ace Cafe then head off to Amersham, Berki area for a ride. Stop over in a pub for a bite to eat then off dfor more riding or home.

Going to put it on the Gixer forum and kwak forum as well to bolster numbers.

Will decide timings and route when we know how many are coming.

Be good to meet some more bikers :0)

Stu

Edited by Stuno1

There is a ride out from the Ace To the BMF i believe..

I might be about for the last weekend of the month if you're doing one then :D

There is a ride out from the Ace To the BMF i believe..

I might be about for the last weekend of the month if you're doing one then :D

Not seen that thread...

Not sure i am going to go to the show as I have all the gear i need and it looks mainly like a traders show. Would rather spend my cash on petrol :0)

Will need to check my calendar re last weekend of the month. If people lob up threads i will join what i can :0)

Stu

Think I'll probably head up to BMF. Need to pick up a few more bits for my Ireland trip at the end of the month. Hope the rideout goes well though if it goes ahead. If anyone does go to bmf drop me a line. Be more than happy to meet up for a coke!

BMF shows pretty good, not just sellers there, some entertainment too....

i might be up for the 15th if i dont go to the BMF, i'll be out this sunday around these areas if you fancy a blast

Not about on Sunday :0(

If we don't get more interst for this will re-asess the situation!

Stu

I'll be about on the 15th and available all day.

I don't really need to buy anything so my preference would be a ride and spend money on petrol and food/drink.

Could be persuaded to go to the show though.. :3some:

Ok, I'm definitely not going to be able to make this ride out. Off to Suffolk again on Friday night then will head to BMF on Sunday. May well go in the car if the panniers don't turn up for the motorbike. Frickin paypal doing stupid things....

Looks like it is just you and me again Mark.

We can sort a time to meet at the ace later in the week? Maybe stop over in a nice pub this time out as well?

Not really feeling going ot the show. Want to be on my bike at the mo and have nothing i want to buy.

Still up for it?

Stu

I should be up this Stu, gonna give BMF a miss i think. what sort of time u plannin on meeting ???

Good stuff :0)

Not sure yet. There is a meet at the Ace for people going to the BMF so a good chance to chill and look at other bikes before we head out.

Can meet at 10?

Stu

Prob be more 10.30 lol, sunday morning !!!! i'll speak to a couple of mates to see if they up for coming. Are we doing a set route or does Mark want to explore more of those untouched edges on his tyres ??? :D

I'll see you at the ACE then :wave: , i'll get there at about ten and indulge in a "cooky".

Not fussed about following a set route as planning too much detail tends to go wrong.

Looking forward to burning fresh rubber :lol:

I think just get there and go where ever we go! As long as it leads to a nice pub and the roads are good I'm game :0)

I have my satnav if we get fooked at any time.

I am asking a couple of mates as well. More the merryer!

Stu

Let's make our destination the pub that you suggested last time between Aylesbury and Leighton Buzzard.

Anyone from the area can join us without having to come down all the way to the ACE.

http://www.globeinn-leighton-buzzard.co.uk/

Sounds like a plan. I have your number now so will call if I have any issues but should be all good this time around. We can plan a route on my Tomtom to there avoiding parts of the route I.e. Motorways and see where it takes us?

Stu

a mate might be joining us early afternoon, he's gotta look after kids in morning but might be allowed out to play later!!!

I remember those days, mine are grown up now so loads more play time for me :up: