TMBF Rally Sat PM ride out

Guest akey

I think it's helpful for less confident riders, who are nervous about riding in groups and/or have worries about holding people up to know that there are systems out there that will take account of the way in which they ride and that they won't get lost or left behind.

I know that when I started out...riding in a group was a massive issue for me and I wanted as much information about an event as possible so I knew what to expect.

fair point but the last thing you want is someone getting confused with what system each group is using and get it wrong :?

ideally we all need to have a chat and decide on a system and all groups use that then it makes no difference if members swap groups half way through a ride etc :)

ideally we all need to have a chat and decide on a system and all groups use that then it makes no difference if members swap groups half way through a ride etc :)

:stupid:

Sounds like fun, abit of organisation keeps things smooth though for sure. :thumb:

Aslong as each group knows the route an has a back marker an lead rider there won't be any issues :)

Can't wait

i'll put my name down for sure, Devans VFR or Ducati 749.

I'm 10miles from these roads so there my local haunt. Can easily join up a circular route from 20miles to 50miles+ depending on mine an others hanovers xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akey

Those are just waypoints mate, not stops planned on the route just waypoints to make it go where I wanted it do!

The start points again were just to get a rough Idea as start stop will be the rally site, if you view the route on google maps it forms a sort of loop.

Stops could be Cat'n'fiddle, chapple-le-frith and probably Baslow :cheers:

Yeah I know that mate but the one I pointed out goes down a road and turns back around on itself just thought it was a stop point of some sort!

Appreciate the work you guys are putting into this, but I was hoping to do some fast, B roads. Are those A roads busy and have regular police patrols or are they quiet. Not that I speed, much?. Just enjoy B roads more with less traffic and attention!!!

Guest akey

Most B roads in this area are far from fast mate, I will look at some B road routes but what I wont know is how good they are, as B roads round here can rapidly become single track tractor roads without warning, great on an adventure bike but not so good on a sports bike.

Appreciate the work you guys are putting into this, but I was hoping to do some fast, B roads. Are those A roads busy and have regular police patrols or are they quiet. Not that I speed, much?. Just enjoy B roads more with less traffic and attention!!!

Seriouisly if thats what your after best go on your own and maybe in a different county :)