RST Razor leather jacket

Hi,

Tried on quite a few leather jackets today, and was impressed with the RST Razor jacket (especially the price).

Has anyone else got this jacket? If so, have you been happy with it?

The price, £189.99 seems really good to me considering some of the other jackets i tried on today were almost twice that price.

cheers

Got one and it's awesome. Can't fault it not too chilli in the mornings and good when you take the lining out for sunny days. Think that's what I paid for mine too.

Guy

thanks for that!

i just can't get my head round the price, when you compare it to other brands.

RST is decent stuff

i had a suit a few years back too 3 crashed before i had to get rid :shock:

i got a frank thomas one after that as i couldnt get hold of the right size and needed leathers as i was itching to get out i wish i had waited now :?

RST is decent stuff

i had a suit a few years back too 3 crashed before i had to get rid :shock:

i got a frank thomas one after that as i couldnt get hold of the right size and needed leathers as i was itching to get out i wish i had waited now :?

thanks for the reply!

I have the RST Rift leather jacket, which is quite similar, and is best jacket have owned. Is warm enough for winter and now warmer weather is here, is nice for the sunny days, as can remove the extra liner. As OP said, the price is good, and for me is good value for money.

I have the RST Rift leather jacket, which is quite similar, and is best jacket have owned. Is warm enough for winter and now warmer weather is here, is nice for the sunny days, as can remove the extra liner. As OP said, the price is good, and for me is good value for money.

thanks, i'm thinking that the RST jacket is the one to go for. Such good value for money in my opinion compared to some of the other brands, plus it was a really good fit.

I'm thinking of gettings the ladies RST Razor leathers, I am glad to read these good reviews :)

I saw them in J&S and compared to the other ladies stuff they had it felt so much better quality.

I looked at rst gear but ended up with alpinestars as I got it in a sale at George white who also have rst gear at cheap prices.

Only reason I didnt get rst is the alpinestars looked to be better quality and I found it kore comfortable. Also I preferred the look of it. If you want to track your bike make sure the jacket can be zipped to the trousers or you won't be allowed them for track use.

I did read a lot of reviews and rst do well. A lot of bikers have rst gear.

Stu

I've got an RST Rift (i think) jacket which i've worn almost every day for over a year. No signs of any issues.

Got the trousers too (fusion because they came shorter) which still zip on and theyre fine too, though they get worn less.