The Dukes Pass

Guest talister

:D

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone give me details on the above route. My searches show a few possibilities ranging from 28 miles to 120 miles, I dont mind which it is but just dont want to mess it up as I am taking a bunch of mates for a Borders run and have been asked to include this bit.

Any help/maps would be appreciated.

Talister :cheers:

I was trying to show Talister where the Dukes Pass is in relation to the Borders, I had noticed Dukes Pass in the original post, but not Borders. I suspect you would come to the route off the Edinburgh by-pass

It would be a good run for you Revs and you can loop round back through Dunblane. It was part of my recent three day treck on my 125. I continued on from The Dukes Pass and went up to Aberfeldy and back down to Dollar through Glen Eagles and Glen Devon, also superb biking roads.

Barbs and I are doing a trial run next weekend on the Saturday, where in the Borders do you live, tea might be a welcome diversion.

The full run is at the end of July, last weekend.

Going to the Eden Project on the bikes in two weeks time, staying in Truro.

Then just the summer hols to organise.

Just come back from visiting the Normandy Battlefield sites of WWII

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Barb & I did the trial run and had a great day, the Dukes Pass was good but have to be hinest and say not worth the run from North Lincs on its own.

Did find a grea road though on the way back from Selkirk to Etterick Bridge and down to Langholm.

Even passed a Tibetan Monastary!!!!!!!!!!!

Great road though.