Tuesday 14 June - Ashby Folville

Well here I am trying to arrange the usual ride out for Ashby!

The next one is on Tuesday 14 June.

Last month's was awesome, with nearly 5,000 people there, half of which were bikers.

The plan will probably be to leave from Peterborough Services at about 6.15pm, but the time is flexible really depending on what suits people.

weather dependent, me too. Ash, I hear it's back on the road. I also hear that there's still not enough movement in the right handle bar grip. This must be rectified.

So, attendees so far:

Me

Ash

Gubba

Cogsworth

White devil

As regards weather, of course we're not going if the weather is naff. They don't call me a fair weather biker for nothing.

Plan is to meet at Peterborough Extra Services on the A1(m) at about 6.15pm on Tuesday. This time is pretty flexible. It's good to leave fairly early as this is a very busy event so we may not even get a space anywhere if we go any later (yes, I know bikes can park anywhere, but you'll believe me when you see it)

Any one else interested? Let's hope for a sunny evening!

Hello all

Seems that no one else can make this anymore.

I'm going with my boyfriend but there will be no meeting at 6.15 at the services. It's a shame no one else can make it, it's a fantastic evening out.

OkCoky - might see you there, though my mobile reception at Ashby is always terrible.

Hi,

Sorry i couldn't make this, was quite gutted. Bike had to go in for a new clutch (not me), they had it for nearly 2 weeks! only brought it in april!!