Fitting Givi E21 Panniers

Wonder if anyone on here can help me. I'm trying to find out how to mount some E21 panniers when there is no bike specific kit available.

How do you lovely riders mount panniers to your bike? If possible post pics. It will really help me.....

Guest akey

I did have these panniers, but I have a Givi mounting kit on the tiger (well did have untill I butchered it to fit my ALPOS boxes lol).

Think you reallly need the Givi rack mate.

Been having a look and I think you're out of luck with the Givi panniers unless you get a rack and start doing some fiddling....

However, I was having a look about on the web for other stuff for your bike and came across a make called Shad. It looks like they do the full top box and pannier solution for your bike and look like they're reasonably priced. As for quality, I'm not so sure and you'll need to do some research.

If they look ok, maybe just ebay the E21's and get some of these.

I'll pm you the details of the bits that I found as I don't think I'm allowed to post links on here!