Leather and textile repairs.

I had quite a big off on the m25 on sunday and although i'm ok (and very very lucky to have walked away from it relatively unscathed) my leather trousers and textile jacket are in need of a bit of attention. My jacket's generally ok apart from a bit of light scuffing on the right arm and back but sliding along the tarmac has worn through the material on the left elbow through to the armour and broken some of the stitching in the same place. The leather trousers have some light scuffing to the leather generally (the knee sliders seem to have taken the brunt of the tarmacs fury), but it has evidently worn through quite deep in one particular place and again, the stitching has broken in a couple of places where it's obviously been in contact with the road.

Can anyone recommend a good leather/textile repairers or am i best off just chucking them away and investing in a new set. I'd rather not have to as they weren't exactly cheap but the accident has reinforced the importance of wearing the right equipment and the need for them to be in the best possible condition, and i'm really not keen on the idea of riding around in gear (when i get the bike back) with broken stitching.

Thanks

Ben

Safe & sound, lucky for you, M25's not the best place to go sliding on your bum, well the gear did what it was there to do & a repair will never be to the same quality as the original & would probably fail if you decide to go sliding again,, Sorry to say bin it,,,,,,,,, :wink:

And then there's the opinion that says them's your lucky leathers so keep 'em. You're a bit far from me. I know a couple of places up here that will repair leathers. You might have more success asking the track day boys. Stick it up in that section. 8-)