Sunday 26th June

Well....as we blew out last night at the Marina because Mandy had to run an errand for a numpty customer and didn't get back in time we'll see if we can make this.

Cheers,

Bob

Weather man said 30 degrees!

:shock: Whoooohoooo, although might be a bit hot but I`m certainly not complaining. Well vented leathers I think.

Yep, typical Ash, never mind mate, summers still young yet.

I`ll post something up by 4.00pm although I`m open to suggestions. In other words someone else think of a place.

Possiblity of a ride being organised by a group I went with a few weeks ago so I`ll see whats happening with that and if it comes off.

Good stuff Sue PM me your number again, I mucked up my phone some time ago and lost me numbers.

As you know, I`m off air from 4.00pm today so if details of where and at what time are not sorted by then I`ll text you.

Rally Yayyyyy. :lol:

So far:-

Me

Darren

Aaron

Susielew

Hi peeps, not clear what to do or where to meet and as I go off line in about 30mins. How about meeting at mine, say 10.30am and taking it from there.

If anyone want to change these plans, feel free but text me on 07872130330.

Would be good if we could all meet up, ride out, pub lunch or summat.

Cheers

Neil

great day out guys couldn't wish for better weather, wish i had stopped at the kings roundabout, don't know if you guys spotted it, but there was a £20 note floating in the road! but the ford focus in front noticed it and stopped before i could, what a bummer!!

Hope everyone got home safely, look forward to the next ride out.