Tinwolf Reflective Vest

Susieque

Cost: Approx. £30

When bought: About 3yrs ago

Good points: I wanted something that would make me be seen more easily but didn't want the bog standard Hi-Viz stuff as it's so not stylish! Rosie has one of these & I liked the look of it.

They're sort of 'one size fits all' but are adjustable to fit nearly everyone as they have elastic cord laces at the sides & therefore they fit snugly & don't flap about

The main body of the vest is made of mesh so the wind flows through and it doesn't inflate! The zip front means no velcro tabs to come undone too.

The high-viz part comes in yellow or orange and there are lots of designs for the reflective panels on the back & front - you can even have your own design put on it!

Bad points: None really! Except if you are smaller and have it fitting properly there is quite a bit of excess elastic cord. I just tuck it in my jacket pocket & zip the pocket up.

I bought mine mail order - just google Tinwolf.

1572270846_tinwolfback.jpg.98dcdfe22c936920530d312f22699765.jpg

1448498767_tinwolffront.jpg.74bc3e8d2a2212a94d8965726c88719a.jpg

637035216_tinwolf-vest-sidesmall.jpg.903b346cfb8f297cb7056e38c53af246.jpg

i've also got one of these thanks to Sue (incidentally we both have the same jackets too!).

Mine is a cat design on orange.

GOOD POINTS

Flexible fit for many sizes. Extremely reflective and doesn't look naff like some hi-viz.

BAD POINTS

As Sue says, a lot of excess cord if you are small but you can easily knot it/tuck it away. It's now gone up to £40