Paint Protection

Tango

I fitted a PaintGard kit to my bike recently. It was fairly easy to put on....and once in place is almost invisible....so it doesn't ruin the look of your bike. It is a thin clear high abrasion resistant film that is put on using warm water with a small amount of detergent in it. This means that it can be moved around to position it....and then using a squeegee force the water and air out from under it which then sticks it to the tank/fairing/etc. Very easy to eliminate any air bubbles.

If it needs to be removed I think it is fairly easy using a hairdryer....and won't lift the lacquer or leave glue residue behind.

Kit for my bike was around £65...which included: Tank knee pad areas, Tank pad, 2 Headlight glass protectors, 3 pieces for the bikini fairing and 2 pieces for the Belly pan.

If you want to keep your bike looking pristine from rubbing on the tank or stone chips I would highly recommend this stuff.

584382481_TangowithPaintgard.thumb.JPG.27a7cb6ae2f17263d134654e07ba058b.JPG

The Knee pad area on my tank.....you can see a slight rippling of the film and a small lip around the edge of it...