Honda CBR600 F sport 1990

argentum40

Couple of questions :)

Firstly she arrived today and the courier went to the front so i had to ride it around the back... Now the steering feels incredibly heavy to me although i realise that could be due to the fact i am used to my little 100cc bike... Is the steering heavy on em when stationery or slow moving?...

Secondly i had to remove the mirrors as they dont fold in like modern bikes... can you get replacement folding mirrors for it?..

Thirdly are the fairing panels interchangeable as i need an infill panel for the top?..

Finally when removing the seat is it bolted on?...

sorry for the novel but i know you lot are a knowledgeable bunch :D

Edited by argentum40

Couple of questions :)

Firstly she arrived today and the courier went to the front so i had to ride it around the back... Now the steering feels incredibly heavy to me although i realise that could be due to the fact i am used to my little 100cc bike... Is the steering heavy on em when stationery or slow moving?... check front tyre air pressure but might just because its a new to you bike

Secondly i had to remove the mirrors as they dont fold in like modern bikes... can you get replacement folding mirrors for it?.. odd ive not seen a bike that doesnt have folding mirrors!! you should be able to get some

Thirdly are the fairing panels interchangeable as i need an infill panel for the top?..from the same model yes

Finally when removing the seat is it bolted on?... not sure on this it could work off the key or it could be bolted

sorry for the novel but i know you lot are a knowledgeable bunch :D

hope that helps :D

Standard mirrors do fold in, you might need to loosen the Allen key bolt tho.

seat is bolted on (stupid design) you need to lift the back corners of the seat cushion to see them. 10 or 8mm bolts i cant remember. i bought some shorter bolts to make it quicker to remove the seat.

Standard mirrors do fold in, you might need to loosen the Allen key bolt tho.

seat is bolted on (stupid design) you need to lift the back corners of the seat cushion to see them. 10 or 8mm bolts i cant remember. i bought some shorter bolts to make it quicker to remove the seat.

erm yeah i just found the folding point :lol: they are abit stiff and when they are folded back they dont stay there but least i might be able to work em in abit :cheers: