Spada glove

two words BUY THEM!!!!! they are ace, not too bulky nice and warm and the visor wipe works well, best pair of winter gloves i have purchased. there on the ride best buy if you google ride magazine and look at the products test there the top gloves under £65

• 2 weeks later...

I tried them out for the first time today (the weather hasn't been that bad up til now!) and they are super warm but I think they'll take me a while to get used to. They are very thick so my clutch control took a bit of practise. I find the thumbs maybe a touch too long which is a bit of a pain for the indicators :? but sure it'll get easier! Definitely warm and I bought the XS which are a perfect fit.

• 2 months later...

Just to update this post, had to gloves out in some proper rain last week and these gloves are not waterproof! They are sold as 100% waterproof, which transpires means shower proof, at a push. They come with a 12 month guarantee so I'll be writing to the folk I bought them from and asking for another pair or a refund.

I've only used mine in the dry so far.....and they are excellent for keeping hands warm. Took a bit of getting used to the extra thickness compared to my other summer weight gloves. A bit concerned about the comments on Waterproofing.....they are sold as 100% waterproof.. :roll: A review on MCN seckons that water can wick down from the cuff through the lining....effectively bypassing the waterproof membrane.... :roll:

Anyway....next time I'm out in the rain I'll check out how they do.... :mrgreen:

A review on MCN seckons that water can wick down from the cuff through the lining....effectively bypassing the waterproof membrane.... :roll:

I was out in monsoon type rain but they still soaked through very quickly! The fingers seemed to get very wet if the water was travelling down from the cuff, but that could have been what happened. Maybe give them a second chance, was the first time in the rain and it was really heavy. They took days to dry out too!

I've gotta say Silverspring, I only ride in the rain these days if I get caught out in it..... :lol: So the chances are that my gloves will never see heavy rain unless the Met Office really mess up.... :lol:

These gloves are warm though in the dry.....pretty impressed with them for that so far.... 8-)