did mod 1 training today. test tomorrow

hi guys.

went for the mod 1 training today was suprised at the weight difference only ever ridden a 125 before on the cbt

i dropped it...twice

thing is, as soon as i got there he took us on the road and i can be honest i prob wasnt ready for the road with a big machine. im 5 ft 6 im not the biggest bloke and i dropped it once at a mini round about because i didnt stop as this woman was edging round stopping and starting and iwas in two minds as weather to stop (which now i know i should of done) and before i knew it the bike was tipping and i had to abondon ship.

second time was just plan stupid. i was parked up on the side of a road and it was quite slopey i struggled to get the bike up right and pulled away a bit to quick. not only that i put my feet up quick and i ended up doing pretty much the same thing.

i feel like a prise tit.

afterwards we went back to the enclosed space and tbh from there on i found it it a lot easier. i found slow menovouring ok only put my foot down once at the start of first doing the figure of 8 but like i said after a while it went good and im quite confident for tomorrow despite the droppage.

any one else drop the bike on mod 1 training or anything like that or is it just me whos a weakling :( i feel half man half weakling now lol

any one else drop the bike on mod 1 training or anything like that or is it just me whos a weakling :( i feel half man half weakling now lol

Yes, someone else did, but not me :D

Good luck with the test tomorrow

erm, :oops: , i did, on the cones, tried to do them in 2nd gear and stalled bike. :roll:, luckily it was just training.

now they call me steve austin as i did a 6 million dollar man slow motion roll. :crybaby:

good luck with the test.