Sunday 13th Nov

Early indications are sunny intervals and 14 degrees.......Hmmmmmm.......anyone up for a little run as long as the forecast don't change too much? Missed out last Sunday as Bonniebird and I were changing the fork seals on her daughter's CG125.......so I NEED to get another run in before the weather really closes in.... :lol: :lol:

Edited by Tango

Will have to see on this one Bob, put up where and when you`ll meet and if I`m there....I`ll be there (so to speak) I have a charity horse racing night on the Saturday and I`m with a crowd that likes a bevvie if you get my drift so wont be going on the bike too early (if at all)

Sorry Ash et al......typo... :lol:

Sunday the 13th Nov.......ahhh, that's better.... :lol:

nowhere in particular....just a run.......maybe:

Past Tesco Huntingdon....Woodwalton....old A1 up to B660.....Glatton......Catworth.....Kimbolton (back through Kimbolton to pick up B660 again)......down to Thurleigh.....across towards thingy Priory :lol: ....Great Barford....across to Sandy.....Everton......Waresley.....Abbotsley......back end of St Neots....and through to Kate's tea van in the Market Square (if she's there...otherwise Nero/Market Square cafe).....Mostly country roads....which are hopefully not too muddy/leafy.... :mrgreen:

Set out from UFO Motorcycles Huntingdon (15 Clifton Road Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 7EJ) around 11:30 for those that are partaking on Saturday night.....open to other suggestions and timings if this don't suit.... 8-)

Let me know if you have other suggestions or if this is OK......

Cheers,

Bob

Yep was a great few hours out on the bikes. Big thanks to Bob for a brilliant route and a fantastic ride, and a big thanks to Bob, Mandy and my Dad for brilliant company :cheers:

Here's a couple of pic's of Bobs speed four, Mandys Bonneville, my Dads R1 and my CBR600RR at the market square in St. Neots. You can see Mandy and my Dad adjusting ear plugs in the background of the first one if you look carefully :mrgreen:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/ash_morgan_2006/IMG_0007.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/ash_morgan_2006/IMG_0008.jpg

Nice pictures Ash.....many thanks to you, your dad and Mandy for a really nice run out and great company..... :D

I like that route as it's not normally clogged with cars and it's also nice scenery and some good twisty bits.... 8-)

Thanks again mate.... 8-)