[Bike cover] Bike It Premium Motorcycle Cover

mealexme

★★★★★

Make/Model: Bike It/Premium Motorcycle Cover

When did you buy it and how much did it cost? about 2 or 3 weeks ago and £38

Even though I have only had it a few weeks, it has rained a lot in that period of time, with downpours lasting most of the day/night.

Good points

It claims to be totally waterproof, and so far so good, even with the heavy downpuors, the bike has kept bone dry underneath

A waxy sort of cover on the outside which means water beads off

"non woven backing" which is soft and doesnt scratch the paintwork

elasticated edges to make sure the cover doesnt blow off, however I got a size too big so it doesnt work as effectively as it should

"under bike securing strip" which is basically clips under the bike to secure it and stop it blowing off. It also comes with a large bit of "webbing strap" that you can put over the bike too to keep it flapping around. You will see what I mean from the pics

Holes at the front and rear wheel to fit a cahin through the lock and round the wheel

Flaps by the mirror which are designed in such a way that it will not let in rain, but I presume it is there to let any moisture out as it is at the top and is the only breathable part.

Bad points

Think I bought a size too big, however it only just covers down to the wheels on the suzuki bandit, however I think this is a tall bike with the screen aswell, so it will fit down to the floor on any naked bikes/bikes with a slightly smaller screen

Thats it really, seems like a good deal and feels thick and well made, like it will last, however only time will tell

Would I get another?

From reviews I think this cover starts to loose its waterproofness after about 2 years, so in two years time I will do, yes.

Other comments?

I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a good waterproof cover. The size i got for the bandit S (faired version - so larger than the naked) is the Large - up to 1000cc. You can also get Medium - up to 600cc and Extra large - 1200cc plus

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5255516/IMG004.jpg