Sunday 15th Jan......

Forcast looking OK but a bit cold for Sunday.....so may head out and see if we can get some more tags. Probably not head out until 11-11:30 to allow any frost from Saturday night to clear. Got 4 more pubs to get for the Challenge....so we'll plan something around that.

Anyone that fancies this let us know...... 8-)

Going to head over to Saffron Walden/South Cambs way to add

Railway

Kings Head

Kings Arms

Royal Oak (other pubs also available)

We probably wont leave too early as will be waiting for the frost to clear a bit before setting out.

Saw you guys riding through Huntingdon near to the hand car wash place. Hope you had a nice rideout. :)

Hi Rach.....were you on the bike? What brought you down to this neck of the woods? Ride was good....but a bit cold..... :lol: Didn't get all the pub tags we were aiming for as some of the pubs were hiding.... :lol: Bikes were well salty by the time we got back....so had an hour or so washing them down..... :roll: Still, it was good to get out on the bikes again.....trying to keep going so's riding skills don't get too rusty over the winter.... 8-)

Looks like I missed you guys again. Didn`t go out in the end, bit hung over and cold. I do need to get some more pub tags so hopefully next weekend.

Yeah Neil, we'll have to keep an eye on the weather.....hopefully it'll be OK and we can get out for another run.... 8-)

We were driving back from Kent after collecting a car with Martin. The A14 was closed northbound so we were diverted through the town. Didn't think my eyes were playing tricks on me but couldn't check with Martin seeing as he was 2 or 3 cars in front of me.

My riding skills are going to be very rusty I haven't been out since the Rutland meet mid October!!! Hopefully I'll get out in the next couple of weeks but I'm already starting to get a bit of a mental block about riding. :(