More PC shite

nman1

Have these people got feck all better to do than waste money on pathetic trials and hearings. Get out of the bloody room if you don`t want to hear them or do a really easy thing and SIT ON YOUR ARSE AND JUST IGNOR THEM FFS.

I wish I was twenty years younger I`d piss off to a place where common sense prevailed. Oh no sorry.......... it did here a few years back when I WAS a kid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-16980025

Sorry, but feck this sort of crap grips my shite something bad.

Remember when you used to have prayers and hymms first thing in school.

If you didn't want to attend for whatever reason. You just get a letter from your MUM not a judge costing thousands, wasting time.

I do indeed Dave. Not sure we had a choice though, prayers were said, hyms were sung at morning assembly and that was the end of the matter.

Pity the prat did not lose and had all the costs to pay.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Religious nutcases are a pain, this is the first Atheist nutcase I've come across.

I've finally convinced myself that this life is a test to join a secret IQ society upon death. And to join this club, I must go my life on this Earth without going postal on all these idiots. :evil:

Religious nutcases are a pain, this is the first Atheist nutcase I've come across.

Richard Dawkins is another - a brilliant mind and a visionary in the field of evolution, but I wish he'd stick to what he's good at! He's a militant atheist who goes out of his way insult and belittle people who follow religions.