wobble at low speed [ not fixed :( ]

mealexme

Its still doing it at 60+ ...Only very slight now too and wont send me into a tank slapper if I take my hands off the bars.

Still not checked the tyre pressure, so thats next on the list. I was going to do it before it went to the garage but I didnt even have time to shower before taking it to the garage :s so it didnt happen.

You are in serious need of a minder, Alex. Or at least a mentor who you can call at all hours to come over and talk you out of your suicidal impulses.

Did your instructors stress showering before a ride? Or was it checking the tyre pressures?

What's next? Taking your hands of the bars at 80 mph, while standing up on the pegs - backwards and with your eyes closed?

Pretty much :D

Dont worry, I didnt fully let go and have them by the side of my body or anything, just took them off enough to know it was wobbling. I thought it was fixed which is why I was doing 60 in the first place, and just wanted to check. Straight road, no junctions so no danger :)

Always hidden dangers mate. Riding is never danger free.

potholes

animals in road

other cars

pedestrians (they crop up everywhere)

Etc...

I wouldn't recommend taking both hands off the bars at all, let alone to see if it will tank slap!!

FFS CHECK THE TYRE PRESSURE

lol. maybe I should have said this when I did it but.

DONE THAT lol. wasn't any difference. I gave up in the end both hands on the bars and I don't notice it lol