First trackday done!

Did my first trackday on Thursday at cadwell park and it was immense. Took the bike down in the van and had to set off at 4 in the morning. Got there for 7 and got the bike sorted. Had briefings noise test (passed easy with standerd but got a 2 bros ordered so might have to get a baffle for that). And then the sighting laps with an instructor. Had a 20 min session every hour up until 5. Started off nice and slow and didn't really kick the arse all day with the new bike and that. Buy the end of the day I was getting the hang of the track and my times were coming down nothing special though. Cadwell is a nails track and there's loads of blind entry's to corners so it's such a rush when you get a smooth lap. There was loads of crashes all lads on track/race bikes and all of them were first/ second lap cold tyres stuff. There were brand new rsv4s and a bloke with a matched pair of 1983 125 race bikes and was not much slower than me. Already got my next one planned. I'd recommend it to everyone because it's awesome. There's no pressure to go fast but it does make you want to rag it.

Just can't wait to do another

Guy

Nice one. Was anyone taking pictures?

I really enjoyed mine up till i tried something the instructor said and bottled it. went one the grass not realising that i had to switch to rear brake. result; one mashed bike.

Hoping to do another one with Knockhill so close. Just need to get new leathers (or loose weight)

There was a guy flogging photos but by the time I'd packed the bike up he'd gone. I also had a hi viz vest on so the pics would probs be shite.

I did jump on the mountain but only a tiny bit my dad was watching from the bar and he said there was definitely air under my tyre.

What's knockhill like, it's a bit closer to me.

Guy

Guest philgale

Who's day was it? If it was an Focused Events day i can find out who did the pics that day and put you in touch if you needed?

Cadwell is a mega track, Id love to get back there this year