MotoGP - whos watching?

Joeman

Whos watching the motoGP today on BBC2?

Whats with the whole "foot down before bends" riding style that a lot of the guys have? how does that help them??

ma fav tv show. i always watch it :lol:

Also reported.

Do you really have nothing better to do on a Sunday that sign up to a Bike website with badly spelled bike usernames, all so your spam will be here for the half and hour or so it will take the Admins to delete it?

I hope your website has cost you a lot of money to set up, say goodbye to it though.

shifts the weight off the peg to your arse to stop the back wheel coming up

rossi championed it a few years back now theyre all on it

:stupid:

Nicknamed "Doctor's Dangle", you don't sit on those things, you keep all the weight on your feet so it was to force them to put their weight further back on the bike.

And it makes you ever so slightly wider for anyone trying to pass you down the inside :)

brake damn hard ( like so hard your eyes pop out their sockets like in cartoons), do it and you'll notice :P

That dirt track story amused me greatly :)

Thing that bugs me about if there were any advantage is they all would do it and they don't, I can't see removing a quarter of the force on the bike would aid keeping the weight on the back wheel sufficiently to stop it rising also you need weight transfer to the front to brake properly and grip.

If its about weight transfer, what they really need to do is stick their legs out backwards as far as they can to push the COG back.. Moving the leg forward of the foot pegs would have the wrong affect as it would move the COG forward..

Yes but you need weight to transfer forward anyway so the front grips and you can turn, no weight on the front off you go, but would be funny to see them all superman into a breaking zone lol