BMF Tail end 15th-16th September

Bonniebird

Im very interested in going if i can get some time off work for it! seems like an ideal chance to upgrade some winter gear for me.

not sure what day id go but im not bothered really, either would be good but not too keen on camping, i only need a day there i think.

I went yesterday, don't know if it was better or worse than previous years because it was our first time but I got a bargain on textiles and the Mrs got waterproofs for a fiver. My nine year old son loved the stunt shows and my four year old daughter laughed so much at some of the fancy dress moped endurance riders I thought she was going to wet herself.

We enjoyed it and had more fun than at recent years at the NEC show which we don't need to go to now because we got better bargains yesterday.

Yes nice to be able to put some faces to names now, nice to meet you all however briefly it was!

The show wasn't much of a show from what i saw but i cant compare it to anything as thats the first time ive been. Like Roy said though, i did buy a lot of stuff haha but when its that cheap you cant not really. Went up to get trousers and boots, ended up coming away with trousers, jacket, boots and a new lid and i still spent less than i thought i would have to.

was a bit of a struggle finding a way to fit it all in the top box and backpack, but well worth it still!

Yeah....it was nice to run into some familiar faces and a new one at the show.....nice to meet you Paul.... :)

Bit of a disappointing show really......bit like a glorified jumble sale......ok, ok...I'm grumpy because I didn't get my waterproof gloves that I was looking for.....although I did spot some in the Traveldri stand that caught my eye....just didn't want the red ones. They say that they may have a better choice at the NEC....so maybe I'll hold out until then..... :wink: