Help! leads/hoses hanging down from cb500.....

KD79

Help!

Looked at the bike today and noticed these leads/hoses (not sure of correct terminology) hanging down coming out from underneath the bottom of the bike by the centre stand :cry: . Taken some photos - not sure how helpful they are though.

The leads do not appear to be split or look as if they have been severed as the ends seem too rounded.

The bike Runs and rides okay. It does not cut out when riding and ticks over fine. All fluids checked and all present and correct. no evidence of any fluids coming out of leads. No warning lights on bike showing. all lights indicators, gears, clutch all working.

They seem to come down from the engine although seem to be attached at one end still. Sorry if i am stating the obvious but i have no mechanical knowledge. I am not in a financial position to be able to take the bike to a garage at the mo to get it looked at.

Any help/advice from you wonderful people would be appreciated. I will try and take some better pics at some point - any specific photos just ask and i will see what i can do.

Do you think the bike is still safe to ride.

Is the bike still safe to ride.

854512995_rsz_1rsz_016(1).jpg.f7338a7a311f56f379dcfdf408112adc.jpg

rsz_015.jpg.cec829f84bcb8b020b3233dd5b9b2e89.jpg

rsz_1014.jpg.0ad8ad6555fd13aff53504cb133efeed.jpg

rsz_1013.jpg.283c0da60d037ad8923a90c884360b5f.jpg

:oops: okay okay embarrased now- says it whilst going to stand in the corner.

I did say my mechanical knowledge was not good.

Thanks though Stu. I thought after my recent off It might as been as a result of that.

At least I have learned something about bikes!