Brake disks for cbr600

Mrbarry

Yes, and the second you drive off down the road they clean themselves up.

plus, anyone who knows anything about racing knows you have the best discs.

What's the problem?

personally, not interested in a compromise in braking performance, just to look better.

You're comparing whats best for racing against whats best for the road, two different things, besides anybody that knows anything about racing would be using carbon discs.

Your right, the second you use the brakes they do clean up, but they don't clean the orange rusty watermarks off the wheels.

So which make of iron disc's do you have on yours?

I don't I have not needed to change mine, but if I had discs that went rusty, I wouldn't change them for that reason.

All I am saying is that discs going rusty does not mean they are not good discs.

You judged that your discs were rubbish because they went rusty within 10 mins of washing the bike. I disagree.

Trying to be helpful, I suggest you stick your sarcy reply up yer arse! :up:

You judged that your discs were rubbish because they went rusty within 10 mins of washing the bike. I disagree.

Said they looked cr@p, which they did, I have never mentioned what the braking performance was like.

I suggest you stick your sarcy reply up yer arse! :up:

Wasn't trying to be sarcy, its just you said you'd never compromise on performance, obviously you didn't mean that.

All I was trying to do matty was give MrBarry some facts that nobody else mentioned, instead of the advice I was given, which was get racing disc's, they are the best. Same goes for pads too, some pads are great on a race bike when they are red hot all the time, but are rubbish when they are cold.