If you're on a CBT and new like me, read :)

So I've been riding... about 3 weeks, only on a CBT and today, I had to ride through heavy snow, fog and wind to get home. :shock: It was unpleasant to say the least. Visibility was down to about 10 meters and the ground was very, very slippery! But, I survived, through a little common sense but largely thanks to the advice I'd seen in RoadCraft Nottingham's videos on YouTube.

This guy owns a riding school in Nottingham and he puts up video lessons of what to do in certain situations, as well as lots of other stuff.

If, like me, you are only on a CBT and haven't got a huge amount of experience, go check out his videos! It might help you as much as it helped me and if it does, you'll be glad you watched. :cheers:

Main two useful videos are Rain and Snow;

">

">

And this is his channel;

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoadcraftN ... ture=watch

Hope this helps! If this is in the wrong section, mods are more than welcome to move it! :)

Also, I didn't really know what to title this... Sorry for the bad title :P

Kinda glad to see it doesnt matter how much experience you have, riding can still be pretty scary at times! :lol:

I was lucky today, had just finished washing and oiling the bike ready for a ride when it clouded over and the blizzard started, so she went back in the garage and I enjoyed my heated seats and cruise control instead haha

I've w watched quite a few of his videos very informative and seems a nice guy. He has another channel for personal stuff and its good to see he doesn't stay in instructor mode all the time

I was hoping for a bit more guidance on the Snow bit, that's the one where I'm always worried where I should be positioning myself etc. But it sounds like I was doing it right anyway!