Rutland water meet 21st April

Rebel Rach

thats exactly the way i go, usually a43 past silverstone then m1

stay on the A43 through northhampton, follow it past kettering and then change roads to the A6003 towards corby, rockinham and uppingham. this road between rockingham and uppingham is brilliant. from uppingham continue on the 6003 towards oakham and turn off at manton towards edith weston and the south shore of rutalnd.

it really is simple if you follow the road signs and a great ride.

I'd be up for it and can say the road to uppingham is great sometimes just ride it to uppingham and turn around and go back

Check out the road from uppingham to market harborough it's great too. Just don't hit the hump back bridge at 80 like I did..

I'd be up for it and can say the road to uppingham is great sometimes just ride it to uppingham and turn around and go back

Check out the road from uppingham to market harborough it's great too. Just don't hit the hump back bridge at 80 like I did..

never been along there as usually go to corby then uppingham but will take a look cheers

Bump...

...in case anyone had forgotten or was new etc..... :wink:

Just came on to do this. Looking forward to getting out on the bike and seeing everyone. It's a nice run from mine so should scrub the new tyres in nicely

I'm hoping to come along although in the car with the missus!

Would have love to come on the bike as I need to scrub my new tyres in

You ride and she drives. Simples

:lol: Half of you will still go to the wrong place!

You going on the YBR bob? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think I may give that a miss Ian......I don't think my a*se will have recovered by then...... :lol: :lol: The YBR is a good little bike.....but my backside was crackin' nuts by the time I got back...... :wink: I've been pampered by these Gel seats for too long now...... :lol: :lol:

:lol: Half of you will still go to the wrong place!

You going on the YBR bob? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think I may give that a miss Ian......I don't think my a*se will have recovered by then...... :lol: :lol: The YBR is a good little bike.....but my backside was crackin' nuts by the time I got back...... :wink: I've been pampered by these Gel seats for too long now...... :lol: :lol:

Hey....you were going to buy me chips if I remember correctly....c'mon man up.....go buy some of those old fashioned ladies thingies...slip two in your underpants (one on each side at the back) and you will be fine :3some:

Acting Strange......I'm still going to Rutland.......just going on the comfort of the Gel seat on my Speedie......so chips and salad are still on me....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Excellent....I tried a gel seat on the SV as they are not the comfiest of rides but always felt as though I was sliding off....lol.....very interesting on the bendy bits :)

See you tomorrow :)

Are going to wear the carnation??

Although you wont miss me ....lol