Sunday 14th April Tag run....

As we're not into uber lean angles......sorry Aaron..... :wink: we thought we may go for a little bimble and pick up some tags for the Challenge 100...... 8-)

Was thinking of heading to Great Barford Bridge......Shuttleworth Collection......Duxford......Moulton Packhorse Bridge.....Olly Cromwell's House in Ely.....and back round to home.... 8-) Not mapped it yet....but I'm guessing it'll be 100 miles ish round trip......Set off at a sedate 11am.... :wink:

Anyone wanting to come along let us know and we'll arrange a meet place...... 8-)

No probs Darren.....are you gonna make it along to the Rutland meet then mate?.......if you are we'll arrange a meet-up at the Marina if you like and head over from there?...... 8-)

Hi Roy.....was a bit windy....but it was fairly constant with no real gusts.....so just had to lean the bike into it a bit on some of the more exposed roads......temp was just right though.....and the roads were nice and dry...... 8-)

Yeah...got all the tags we set out to get....inspite of my satnav which wasn't playing ball today..... :roll: Approx 130 mile round trip...... 8-)

Sounds like a great day out there Bob. Sam and I went for a shortish ride yesterday morning. Ended up on the Fens with a straight head on wind. My neck is aching like feck this morning. See you at the marina if you get there.