Burnham-on-Crouch

Guest W3dders

Does anyone here do the ride out to Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex? Took a trip up there Sunday morning and there were dozens of convoys heading up there. :)

I've had 2 runs up there but i'm holding back until i get something a tad bigger than a 125cc! (As much as I love the L plates..)

Great run (got bloody soaked on the way there first time annoyingly...)

Do you end up in the cafe?

Yeah ended up at the bikers cafe a few times although last time decided to take a slight detour and go up towards Bradwell on Sea - some great roads up that way too.

With the amount of bikes doing the "Burnham Bends" i'm surprised how few mention it here.

• 7 months later...

Hi

I ride to Burnham every now and then (close to Chelmsford / nice roads up there) The Bikers Cafe you guys mention is the one in High Street, just next to the War Memorial?

cheers