Donnington Park pics

littlecat

moved to racing and track days!

I was there sat and sunday for some club racing got a few pics myself but on phone and not that great!

My mate who we went to watch got 3 wins in the EDIasia formula 400's there was some cracking racing over the weekend

Looks great, bit jealous would like to do one, , one day might improve my cornering! Not sure if my cb500 is up to it still lol:-) nice pics!

if anything will improve your cornering, a track day will...and you can do one on any bike

Not sure if my cb500 is up to it still

No such thing as an unsuitable bike. I give you exhibit A also spotted at Donington yesterday

[album]753[/album]

You're not trying to break lap records, you're learning what you and what your bike can do :)

Not sure if my cb500 is up to it still

No such thing as an unsuitable bike. I give you exhibit A also spotted at Donington yesterday

[album]753[/album]

You're not trying to break lap records, you're learning what you and what your bike can do :)

and that guy had his arse off and knee on the floor after lunch, despite the rest of his body remaining completely upright throughout :D