Is it cheaper?

Rik398

Your a mouthy little ****, I was trying to help! I checked a hand full of sites for tyres and looked at both car and bike, I made a mental note to look at asda in future because prices where so good. My intention was to pass this on and do a good deed not to be lambasted for my input. All you had to do is say asda don't appear to sell bike tyres, but no as normal you can't wait to jump on my posts.

Well go for it, you can ban me now for 'my attitude' can't you. Hope you speak to me that way in person one day!

No I'm not a mouthy little ****

Like I said above its a bike forum not a car forum and this has been brought up way too many time I care to remember yet you still come on and talk car shit

oh and yeah I would talk to you like it in person as the way I'm saying it its not with an "attitude" its the way your reading it :roll:

oh and if I was going to ban you I would have done it for you referring to me as a "dribbler" which is a personal insult see the forum rules

As I have said before its a bike forum not a car forum...what I have a problem with is car related shit posted on a bike forum as "help" when its no help or relevance to a bike or the problem

Ill do my best to get to a meet, perhaps a chat will sort things out! Tbf intensions can be misread over forums but I do feel you have a problem with me!!

Will you come in the car??

When is the next meet? I'll bring the bucket and sponge.