Bank Holiday Monday

DG

Guest Ninja-Bear

Latest is Saturday looks the only good day, Sun, Mon rain, so you might wanna reconsider things peeps 8) Also west is best, so heading off to Alston way I think, then maybe a few hours in the Lake District :wink:

Coast for mon at moment predominatly sunny intervals...

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html

sh*t didnt see 2nd page of posts :?

This maybe a thick question(something im prone to do) but how do a group of bikers meet where there are likely to be bikers, that have never met?

Best to park up bikes in set area, then set a meeting point...ie on the seat near the loos opposite the harbour carpark at Brid at 12 noon.

I will be wherever with the kids, and it just means you gotta ask someone if theyre here for the forum meet. Just dont be shy.

Or, get your photo posted up in the "What you look like under your helmet?" thread, then I will copy and paste them into here, so you know who your looking out for.

Edited by vicki

Guest Ninja-Bear

BBC does say rain ! Go to Orange home page and type in Whitby at bottom of page, you'll see :roll: Anyhow Saturday is the only definate no rain, and warm day as I can tell :wink:

List so far....copy n paste and add your name on if you wanna come too.

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

Anymore?

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

Anymore?

Yes count me in

If ducatigav wants to meet to ride over to wherever let me know.

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

technohamster

sorry techno, meant to stick you down in first place, cant wait to me you!

Would love to join you, never been on a ride out :oops: I'm in Scotland on the weekend but hope to be back Sun night, if so I'll tag along, prob with the 125's at the back :)

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

technohamster

sorry techno, meant to stick you down in first place, cant wait to me you!

Well i'm easily missed :shock:

So - is this a Sunday or Monday thing - just wondering cos a few from my local site are looking at a ride out somewhere.

Looks like the east coast is the better prospect, we were gonna go up to Kielder & across in Chicane territory but it looks like its gonna be a wet one over there.

Maybe we could meet up with you. (Waiting for them to vote which day is best :roll: - Sunday looks most likely though :?: )

:D :D :D

Are you definately going to be in Bridlington Mon noon?. I might have a ride up, but!!! it's a hell of a long way for no-one to be there. I don't even know where it is yet, will have to get map out :lol:

waiting to hear from pipeman re Sunday but will keep an eye on what peeps are doing just in case. Monday is just another workday here :( , trying to shift as many cattle as I can up to the hills so I can get a couple of days off towards the end of the month :D . Also erindors has just had an op tonight :( so will be running in and out with clean nighties, flowers, grapes and stuff.

I will look on here Sun. night before deciding if I come or not, have looked at map, got to be at least 3 hours each way I think. I've got to work Mon night. Will make my mind up on Sun. :lol:

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

Anymore?

Yes count me in

If ducatigav wants to meet to ride over to wherever let me know.

Yeah that'd be good Techno! I'll have the missus on board too so that's another one, let's call her something original... Mmm... Ahh... Erm... Got it! How about DucatiJack?

Fingers crossed for the weather 8)