Bank Holiday Monday

DG

List so far....copy n paste and add your name on if you wanna come too.

ducatigav

pidracing

vicki and kids

muddi plus mate?

stu_m

stewart64 (if brid)

nigel-f plus son?

mightymuncher

Anymore?

Yes count me in

If ducatigav wants to meet to ride over to wherever let me know.

Yeah that'd be good Techno! I'll have the missus on board too so that's another one, let's call her something original... Mmm... Ahh... Erm... Got it! How about DucatiJack?

Fingers crossed for the weather 8)

Will keep an eye on thread over weekend and if weather going to be ok will sort something soon.

Right... we know we are meeting but we need time and place. So, being a woman ive come up with this.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

BRIDLINGTON HARBOUR CAR PARK

PARK BIKES HERE

12 NOON

MEET ACROSS THE ROAD, ON THE BENCHES NEAR THE LOOS

If you wanna make arrangements to meet up to ride with someone from your area, please do so between yourselves.

I will be there, with the kids at 12..

A final decision will be made depending on the weather, 9.30am Sunday, if you cant get onlilne then, let me know your mobile and I will let you know.

Hows that :?:

don't worry about me, i'll decide sun night. if i go for it and there's nobody there expect a phone call :lol:

Well ring me, if I aint there I will be at home, and you can call round for a brew no probs :D

Right... we know we are meeting but we need time and place. So, being a woman ive come up with this.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

BRIDLINGTON HARBOUR CAR PARK

PARK BIKES HERE

12 NOON

MEET ACROSS THE ROAD, ON THE BENCHES NEAR THE LOOS

If you wanna make arrangements to meet up to ride with someone from your area, please do so between yourselves.

I will be there, with the kids at 12..

A final decision will be made depending on the weather, 9.30am Sunday, if you cant get onlilne then, let me know your mobile and I will let you know.

Hows that :?:

shpuld that be 930 monday?

Right theres a good event on at olivers mount, I had 4got about it but remembered just in the nick of time.

Oliver's Mount Ian Watson Spring National Motorcycle Road Races

Theres a sponsored ride from Birk Brow on the Guisbrough to whitby road starting 10.30- 11ish to olivers mount, should be quite alot of peeps meeting there as he was a local rider from boosbeck. So i think i will be heading there, if any of you are interested just lemme no and will sort something out and meet up with you.

Andy :)

Yeah Techno I'll post my number on the contacts list now that I've been a fully fledged member for a month!

Or I'll pm you in a while

Ok cheers cant read contacts didnt know it was there and memberships pending.

Yeah my details are pending too so I'll pm you and you do the same with our numbers.

Cheers

Guest nigelf

as long as it taint lashing it down i will prolly leave Keighly at 09:00 to get to brid by 12:00. Son is on a 125 so no motorway and prolly 50 - 60 top speed.

should be going through Shipley to Leeds ring road out on A64 past York out on to A166 then in to Brid on A614.

Nigel

have fun guys ,are you stopping around long ??? wont finish work until 3.30/4 ish want to know if its worth shooting through???