Visor fitting

Potential newbie question but.... I just got some anti fog visor inserts and they didn't fit my visor. I have a Frank Thomas Modular helmet http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/helmets/ ... t-gun.html

I followed their video on youtube but try as I may I could not get the insert to just fit the inside, it did not want to fit to the curvature of my visor. This has lead me to wanting to buy a fog proof visor which has in turn lead me to ask a question about visor types.

Are there specific types of visor fittings? I assumed until now that that they where universal but ten minutes of google proved otherwise. So is there something I can look for to check if any visor I buy will fit my Frank Thomas helmet?

Cheers.

You'll probably have to buy the visor specific for your lid.......I'm not aware of a "universal" visor.....so you may have to go back to J&S or somewhere like the Visor Shop to get the correct one. See if they do a PinLock ready visor for your crash hat....... :wink: