Bike exhaust silencer

Glorian

Hi guys, i'm trying to locate a new exhaust silencer, after one that is 35mm inlet, stainless steel, can anyone recomend a website or company that sells these?

http://bit.ly/1kQ6M5T

He said recommended companies, so he can get a good product, anyone can buy a crappy chinese one but who knows if it's a reputable seller?

Please be more considerate

He said recommended companies, so he can get a good product, anyone can buy a crappy chinese one but who knows if it's a reputable seller?

At least I answered the OP's question instead of simply having a pop at someone. :roll:

Hi guys, i'm trying to locate a new exhaust silencer, after one that is 35mm inlet, stainless steel, can anyone recomend a website or company that sells these?

http://bit.ly/1kQ6M5T

Thankyou.

I have googled it and looked on a few websites but with not much luck, I am after personal experience with certain companies and companies that don't even have websites.

:roll: it would help what bike it is, as 1 can be good for 1 bike and crap for a other bike

Sinnis Cafe Racer 125.......says in the OP's profile...... :wink: OP did ask for recommendations......we can all look on Google, but nothing will beat the recommendation of someone who has actually bought and used the item...... :wink:

TBH I don't think you'll have much luck finding an aftermarket generic Stainless Steel can with that size inlet.......give Alan (Megawatt) a PM or bell....I'm sure he could sort something out for you...... 8-)

At least I answered the OP's question instead of simply having a pop at someone. :roll:

no you didn't

you posted a lint to "let me google that for you" been a clever bast*rd :roll:

totally agree with what Karimura has posted to you

your post was not much help really

Found a company on ebay that have some nice looking exhausts, problem being they're chrome plated so i imagine they will rust like my current one? Spoken to a friend of mine who says he can weld something up for me so i can have silencers that have larger inlets. So that may fix the problem as there are 10x as many silencers 36mm onwards =)

Depends where the other exhausts are made mate.......Chinese chrome is to the same poor standard as the rest of their metalwork......but if the exhausts on eBay are made in the UK they may have better chrome that won't rust so easily......but you'd still have to keep them clean and polished as any chrome will rust.....it's just the cheap stuff rusts and pits so quickly they're shot before you can blink...... :wink:

Looks like my offer has been ignored, so I,ll withdraw it. Best of luck.

Wasn't sure if you were just mucking about ? You can make a proper silencer ? PM me if you still are interested will discuss specs/price etc.