Are these covers any good?

I've had one for a couple of years now for the gsx, it's never let me down. It has the tendancy to come off in high winds but that's only due to me being lazy and not using the clip!

Thanks guys. I was a bit worried about the cheaper one's not being up to the job but I too have heard of 'very' expensive ones being as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I might try this one out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130694059795?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

This maybe one of the rare occasions where you don't necessarily get what you pay for!

As with most things, you do get what you pay for, but there is a limit where it becomes spending money for the sake of it (for a brand)

Had a couple of really cheap ones (less than £10) and I generally found the clips broke if it got too windy as the clips were cheap and flimsy. Also some of them weren't actually waterproof even though they were advertised as being waterproof

Though there's no guarantee the more expensive ones will have a better clip or be any more waterproof, but I think if you have the cheapest of the cheap you can't complain its poor quality.

Overall there isn't a massive difference and anything is generally better than nothing.

I have that exact one off ebay and a year in it still looks like new and is still waterproof. I had a different one before which is not fairing so well on second bike.

Does it cover your bike well enough mate. I have one given to me from Argos that covers the front well enough but leaves the back very exposed. Do you use it on your fazer or your firestorm?