Meets in Stafford/ Cannock area?

• 4 weeks later...

How did you find it? I also kinda had reservations after making the decision, but then I was commited, (truth be told I've never even started one up... 'Looks VERY sheepish') did mine on a new hornet. Where did you do yours? I'll see if I can stick a picture up from the iPad...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/13/uqejy5ev.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/13/7enuveby.jpg

Well I am very new to bikes, odd really as my dad was/is heavily into his bikes, well stays in touch with old buddy's and still rides, I rode a bit round fields as a kid but other than that I've only been on 4 wheels. So anything will be good for me! I'll be easy to please lol. The best thing is the week after I get the bike I'm on nights so will have the whole days to get some break in mileage!

Looks like the 1st March is gonna have a few bikers on the road! Mines coming from DK in stoke, the missus has just about had enough of me on the forum, ebay'ing for attachments and extras and showing others pictures and general talking about it, I go on holiday this week so hopefully that'll while the time away and the the next Saturday!!!!! (Imagine the Wallace shaking of hands with teeth showing)

Ahem... (Coughs) highfields... (Sheepish look), I'm not from there though. I grew up in north end (even feckin' better I hear you cry!) it's made better by the rents doing a bit better and moving us to hixon and spending the teens there. There's my entire backstory, I've no idea where I'm going to ride once I have the bike... I do a lot of motorway miles, it'd be nice to get some A road mileage in there away from our finest motorways.

I don't even know where Matlock is..... I need to find somewhere to do the whole breaking in thing once I get it, I've read so many different ways to beak in and of all the different methods? I'm just going to ride it safely and go up through the revs, not cane it, put it under pressure but not too much. (Different subject for the thread there!) so I'm looking for the fabled "twisties" a good run to go all through the gears and back down in quick succession, any suggestions are welcome, thunderpantz and denz90wolf, I'd be honoured if you'd accompany me! You'd be my first biker friends anyway (in real life). The gear I got is boring apart from the helmet which has Bluetooth Built into it?!! Amazing!!!

I don't even know where Matlock is..... I need to find somewhere to do the whole breaking in thing once I get it, I've read so many different ways to beak in and of all the different methods? I'm just going to ride it safely and go up through the revs, not cane it, put it under pressure but not too much. (Different subject for the thread there!) so I'm looking for the fabled "twisties" a good run to go all through the gears and back down in quick succession, any suggestions are welcome, thunderpantz and denz90wolf, I'd be honoured if you'd accompany me! You'd be my first biker friends anyway (in real life). The gear I got is boring apart from the helmet which has Bluetooth Built into it?!! Amazing!!!

Yeah definitely. Should be getting the fazer back out in March so I'd be up for a bit of a blast somewhere :)