Charity ride-out and mini-rally

Guest LBCM Nicky

On the 26th April we will be running a charity ride out from London to the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre, East Kirkby where we will be having live bands and Just Jane, the Lancaster Bomber will be revving her engines (a sight and sound not to be missed)

The aim of this event is to help the Trust raise awareness of the project's remit and to raise funds for our national Memorial and Interpretation Centre.

This 130 mile ride will have various joining point at South Mimms, Baldock and Peterborough Services. The route will follow the A1 until it reached High Dyke where it will cut cross country to East Kirkby

For more info visit http://www.lincsbombercommandmemorial.com/rideout.html

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Anonymous

Welcome to TMBF mate......pop over to the Newbies section and introduce yourself whan you can..... 8-)

I'd be up for this depending on if it clashes with anything we've already got planned..... 8-) I have a soft spot for the Lancasters....and where we live was pretty much surrounded by Pathfinder Squadrons during WWII mainly flying Lancasters.

Good luck...and I hope you get a good turnout..... 8-)

On the 26th April we will be running a charity ride out from London to the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre, East Kirkby where we will be having live bands and Just Jane, the Lancaster Bomber will be revving her engines (a sight and sound not to be missed)

The aim of this event is to help the Trust raise awareness of the project's remit and to raise funds for our national Memorial and Interpretation Centre.

This 130 mile ride has support from the Royal British Legion Riders Clubs and will have various joining point at South Mimms, Baldock and Peterborough Services. The route will follow the A1 until it reached High Dyke where it will cut cross country to East Kirkby

For more info visit http://www.lincsbombercommandmemorial.com/rideout.html

Hope to see you there!

I would certainly like to see you there...east Kirkby is just down the road from me :cheers: