1st Pudding Club event - 15th March

Guest Willow

Willow is it OK if I just give you the ingredients and make the cranachan when we get back.

Just had a practice run making it. Gonna make a couple of adjustments to method but the end result is superb :D just tested it out on my oldies never seen em wolf anything down as quick :shock: think I may have overdone the secret ingredient tho :roll: :lol: will do a drivers and non drivers versions :wink:

Modesty prevents Chicane from further comment!!

Was a bit of a letdown..... was a frozen iceland jobbie....I usually do my own...

Kids liked it though....

And I cooked crepes and filled them with panfried plums and icecream :)

Was a bit of a letdown..... was a frozen iceland jobbie....I usually do my own...

Kids liked it though....

And I cooked crepes and filled them with panfried plums and icecream :)

sounds lovely.........maybe I'll try that with a drop of the alcohol init :lol: :lol:

Hi willow :wave:

Debs.... sticka bit out cointreau in it.....mmmmmm :drool:

crepes with cointreau an orange slices is good, tried that lots of times

but with plums maybe a drop of port?????????

I stick cointreau in everything cos I like it....... dont like port.... but I reckon it would be a good call...

Have u tried bananas, in a dish with some brown sugar, bit of butter, squeeze of lemon, cover with foil and cook until bananas go soft.... then put tablespoon of rum in a cup in microwave to warm....set on fire....poor over bananas and serve........yummyumm :drool:

I stick cointreau in everything cos I like it....... dont like port.... but I reckon it would be a good call...

Have u tried bananas, in a dish with some brown sugar, bit of butter, squeeze of lemon, cover with foil and cook until bananas go soft.... then put tablespoon of rum in a cup in microwave to warm....set on fire....poor over bananas and serve........yummyumm :drool:

no but done bananas, slit their skins an shove slices of mars bar in, wrap in foil an drop into the coals of barbie. Leave for a while (bananas brown an chocolate melted) an serve in skins with rich chocolate an rum sauce

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

home made parkin......I hope, should travel ok on bike.

to the recipe of me granny........should have made it last week but if i had fc would've eaten by now.

hopefully it'll work........never cooked it in me new oven.............so i'll have to have some test tries first. :lol:

home made parkin......I hope, should travel ok on bike.

to the recipe of me granny........should have made it last week but if i had fc would've eaten by now.

hopefully it'll work........never cooked it in me new oven.............so i'll have to have some test tries first. :lol:

Oi ya cheeky mare.................i would not have eaten it :angel12: ....well not all of it anyway :angel12: ..............ok maybe i would :lol:

Well.... chloe is at dance class til 10am... so by time she gets home, reckon we be leaving Hull at 11am.... get to Matlock for about 12.30... was just gonna park up in Matlock....get some chips then get Willow to text me when theyre back..

U wanna meet up at Matlock for some chips.... keith and his wife are meeting me too I think :)