1st Pudding Club event - 15th March

Guest Willow

Guest nastro azzurro

Morning.... Nice n dry ere... hoping it warms uo too???

Or am i pushing my luck there??? lol

Aljust bring money for shop as if i bring cake it won't br edible by the time it gets to Matlock :roll:

Just having moning gallon or so of coffee then al be getting ready for off!!!

OK chaps latest from matlock is damp roads and overcast,

I will be at the fishpond from about 1030 so you know what bike to look for!!!!!!!!!!

me n fc are back......Sheffield as foggy when we got back as when we left

talk about pea soup

kettle on and cuppa brewin.............bottle in fridge for later.

hi guys me and little miss are back okay have been a while was great to see some faces and put names to them big thanks to willow and akey for making us welcome maybe next time i will come on the bike cu at tonafau those of you that are going should be a blast

Hi All

Like has been said, nice to put faces to names.

Sorry I was a little quiet. Damn nerves tend to get the best of me until I know people. :roll:

Thanks to Akey, and Willow for letting us all take over the house, and thanks to Vicki for convincing me to come. :D

And thanks to everyone that brought cakes along. Hope you enjoyed the coffee cake!!

A really enjoyable day out despite the very soggy ride home!

Many thanks to Willow and Akey for their hospitality and to Vicki for the tea and coffee service!

Looking forward to the next one!

Guest nastro azzurro

Finally got chance to get on puter...... Big thanks to Willow n Akey!!! Great day.. Apart from sed fog n way back and the fact that we couldn't find our way out of Derbyshire?? lol. Roll on summer!!!!

Nice to meet more of the clan too!!! :D

Barbara and I are back safe and sound, thanks everyone for making a great day. Wanderer; my wife thinks you are dish of the day :shock:

special thanks to Willow, Mark, Abi and the rest of the family for the use of their lovely home.

Roll on next weekend.

Wow! That was excellent! It was great to meet everyone and, as has been said in other posts, a huge thanks to Willow and Akey (hope your house isn't too wrecked and the neighbours still talk to you).

The food was excellent and the company even more so. I got soaked coming home through fog and rain and my bike now looks like a proper off-roader 'cos its covered in cack! Brilliant!

I would've sent this last night but a) I was knackered! and b) the 'pooter went on strike and I was too tired to do anything about it. So, look forward to seeing you all again........ :?: