Cadwell Park Novice day Friday

Mr Fro

That looks awesome, I wanna go :(

I'll have a think about it, next time someone goes from here please let me know! So I can come with!

It'd be awesome, should have a TMBF track day or something :)

You will be fine ricky. I did a few on my rs125 track bike and was able to take loads of bigger bikes. Knew a few twist and go mopeds they were 77cc but did tell the track day company they were 125s and they kept with bigger bikes.

Im there next tuesday 15th been 4 years since last ridden cant wait.

get your self on track you will have loads of fun.

lee

Ricky, there are only 2 straights at Cadwell. My max speed was 119 mph there compared with 142 at Snetterton so top speed really isn't the be all and end all. It's twisty, turny, up and downy fun!

You can mooch along to pretty much any MSV track day and have a look for free. :-)

Hey guys :)

I've read and taken everything on board and now seriously thinking about :D

But I found this on there website;

4. Are there any licence restrictions?

All riders must be over the age of 18 and hold either a full (not provisional), unrestricted (not 33bhp restricted) valid driving licence issued by the DVLA. This must be either the new photo card licence (the counterpart is not required and cannot be accepted as a proof of your licence), the old style paper licence or the equivalent foreign licensing authority in the rider's country of residence. In any case, the appropriate category must be clearly indicated.

• 3 weeks later...

actually an A2 license seems to be deemed a full one, we recently went to brands and a young lad in our group was accepted with an A2 on a restricted sv650.the A2 is a full category license, not a restricted one as per the old rules.

ricky, do a google search for ACU training/qualifying days, they seem to average about 125 quid, which is similar to a lot of trackdays anyway, and then entitles you to ride at track events.

personally id love to chuck a 125 around cadwell....of the 2 straights there, only one of them is even remotely straight anyway, and the other has a blind crest, so they really don't go that fast up there on trackdays.

if youre worried about the tricked up track bikes, book yourself on a reclaim our tracks event...its supposed to be road standard bikes only, and supposed to be ride there ride home ( ie no vans/trailers)

I say supposed to be , as the one we went on , we were the only ones in the paddock the night before who didn't bring a van/trailer lol

ricky, do a google search for ACU training/qualifying days, they seem to average about 125 quid, which is similar to a lot of trackdays anyway, and then entitles you to ride at track events.

personally id love to chuck a 125 around cadwell....of the 2 straights there, only one of them is even remotely straight anyway, and the other has a blind crest, so they really don't go that fast up there on trackdays.

if youre worried about the tricked up track bikes, book yourself on a reclaim our tracks event...its supposed to be road standard bikes only, and supposed to be ride there ride home ( ie no vans/trailers)

I say supposed to be , as the one we went on , we were the only ones in the paddock the night before who didn't bring a van/trailer lol

Hey littlecat! :)

I've done a search and I can do a ACU novice course and when I've completed both parts of the course I can apply for my ACU race license :)

I'm starting to not get as worried about the bigger bikes there if anyone takes pride in being faster than a stock 125 on their tricked up super bikes then I'll be the one laughing :lol:

Thanks for the help littlecat :) I'm going to look into it further after my 18th :lol: