Cameras on your bike.

Morning- a 06 yr old contour HD & a contour+ GPS- there is information in the video about them (approx. 04 mins in). My choice, after the image quality, was influenced by the shape, recharging on the go, waterproofing & fitments available. I tend to settle on a brand (if happy)ie Nikon or Canon & stick with them. I like contour, but have heard great reports on GoPro and Drift Cameras also. I have dropped my contour at +60mph onto tarmac & returned expecting to pick up the pieces!!- only to find it has withstood the impact & still works fine!

Just bought Roadhawk Ride from ebay ... All the cables. Brand new. Never been used ... £87

I'm happy with that. :D

Much better price!!

Get some footage up soon :)

Will do. Looking forward to seeing the quality and hopefully it is as simple to use as the RoadHawk site says it is. Me and technology have never been particularly close friends. I like it ... It doesn't like me :cheers: