Salford Discovery

I was working in Salford today, and I came acroos a neglected Honda sitting in someones front garden. It had plant life growing from the seat, settled all over the engine. I am at a bit of a loss to what exact model it is. Before I give some identifying markers to those are interested, here is what I noticed before I went back to plead with the owner. It is completely seized. Wheels, clutch handle, front brake, rear brake, stearing is stiff, accelarator has just some movement in it. Only think it appears to be missing is the radiator, everything else appears intact and present despite the neglect. It is in remarkably good condition, by that I mean there is no broken lights, dents, anything like that. So, I knocked on got no answer, left and decided to go back later and leave a note I wrote, but they were in when I went back. The woman said someone is else is looking at taking it, so I gavce her my number and told her not to wait too long as I would like to take it "off her hands". We will see :D

VDM's

Apparent CB model, possibly a 400, but I cannot find a matching CB400 model with an image. It is in the Honda Yellow and purple, naked, rear brake is drum, yet has a large front brake and has some other things that suggest it is a sports model. No number plate, so no idea on year, my guess is late 80's. I think it might be bigger than a 400cc, possibly up to 600cc. Please ask if you want more info, I can only give you what I remember, as my phone is knackered and wouldn't take a photo :I