Fish & Chips

One weekday evening every week (weather dependant) I will be riding from the Cranbrook area to one of the coastal towns in Kent/Sussex with the intention to find some fish & chips.

To allow everyone to ride at there own pace, there will be no set route and none of that formation riding stuff! We can meet at a start point, on route or at the destination.

Next Wednesday is the first "Fish & Chip" Ride and currently I have 4 motorcyclists interested in the ride (so one may turn up) and I would like to extend the invitation to the members here.

The start point is the village pond in Goudhurst and although I'm flexible with times I think its looking like a 18:30 - 19:00 start there.

The destination is a fish & chip shop in the town of Rye.

Interested? Get in touch...

That's a shame. What days and times would suit you (for future reference).

I don't know about the others but I expect ill be in Rye until 20:00 ish and then ride around for awhile. Its my favourite time to ride; quiet, cool, still air and very little traffic from 20:00 onwards. I just need to familiarise myself with the roads!

• 2 weeks later...

This still happening? Im hoping to be home from work early (5pm) Tuesday and Thursday this week, so if there any rideouts and the weather holds up, i'll see if i can get a pass from the mrs.

Yeh still happens but looking like a Wednesday thing mate. 6 bikes come along last week and we went to H's Cafe Only two the week before. So far I think 3 or 4 this Wed but most are weather dependant which is fair enough.. I may be about Thursday but I'll have to see. Let me know if you are nearby and fancy a little nimble around.